We offer online therapy with a psychotherapist
and online sessions with a coach, in Polish and in English.
We ensure that the process model and strategy are as valuable
as meetings in the office.
It is very common and fully understandable to feel hesitation before starting an online session. Research shows that where there is trust and the relationship is good, online meetings are as effective as those held in an office. Remember that working in the office and online has the same goals and the same value, regardless of the mode of the meetings.
We do not promise miracles but effective and professional working methods. Our online psychotherapy programme will guide you through a smooth and professional process that will allow you to identify and eliminate the specific patterns that keep you from the life you want. In online coaching, we will jointly identify your resources that will empower you on your way to goals.
Who is it for?
Benefits of online sessions:
The first meeting is dedicated to the standard interview but also to establishing whether your life problems and the goals you have come with are suitable for online therapy or coaching. We will try to provide a safe, intimate space to engage in the conversation. We will also verify your comfort and security level when you enter the virtual office.
Importantly, the exception that does not allow for online meetings is the state of a direct threat to life or health. In such cases, we recommend that you visit a medical centre in person as soon as possible.
Preparing for an online session
The rules of online and office sessions do not differ significantly. We ensure strict discretion and confidentiality. During the conversation, no one except the psychotherapist or coach can hear the client on our side. Online sessions are held via the Microsoft Teams app, which is considered to be one of the safest communicators in the market. It allows for i.a. data encryption, authentication and advanced inspection, which makes it impossible for people from the outside to access the content in the application.
- You can download the Microsoft Teams app [here] but it is not necessary. Before the session, we will send you a link to the meeting and you will be able to attend it also via your browser (for instance Google Chrome);
- If you have already used the app, please make sure that you remember your login details;
- Before the meeting, make sure that your microphone and camera are working properly and that you have a stable Internet connection as these are the prerequisites to hold a session;
- Minimise distractions: things or sounds that may disturb the conversation;
- We do not use reminders about sessions via SMS or phone call: please make a note of the visit in your calendar.
Our work is based on the following therapy methodology:
…and coaching methodology:
- Setting the Foundation
- Co-Creating the Relationship
- Communicating Effectively
- o Facilitating Learning and Results;