§ 1 General provisions
§ 2. Definitions
The terms used in this document shall mean:
1. Website – website https://nowewidoki.com along with all subpages
2. Administrator – Katarzyna Maruszewska Nowe Widoki registered in Warsaw at 6/227 Wąwozowa Street
3. User – a natural person who uses the Website and provides personal data within the Website.
§ 3. Personal data protection
1. The Administrator is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Regulation on the processing of personal data of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation).
2. The Administrator processes data within the scope, at the time and for the purposes each time indicated in the contents made available within the forms used to collect personal data from the User.
3. Personal data are collected from the User within the scope of the Administrator’s business activities. The Administrator processes the data for the following purposes:
a. Booking appointments and related communication
b. Interactive functionalities within the Website (Blog comments option)
c. Payments processing, documentation and archiving
d. Website hosting
e. Website archive and backup maintenance
4. Personal data will be transferred only to the Administrator’s trusted subcontractors, i.e. partners – psychologists, advisors and coaches, who support the Administrator in the delivery of services to the Users, IT service providers, accounting company, or administration, as well as all the parties entitled by virtue of the law of the Republic of Poland.
§4. User rights
1. In case of alterations to personal data, the User should update it by sending an appropriate message to the Administrator.
2. The User has the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of his or her personal data and to restrict the processing of the data. Moreover, the User has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, the right to data portability and the right to object to the processing of personal data.
3. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
4. The provision of personal data is voluntary; however, the lack of consent to the processing of data prevents the use of the Website.
5. The Administrator may refuse to delete User’s personal data if keeping the personal data is necessary due to the obligation imposed on the Administrator by law.
§5. Cookies policy
1. The Website utilizes cookies files, which are stored at the User’s device.
2. The Website utilizes Google Analytics tool which uses the cookies files for the websites analysis. The information is transferred to Google Ireland Limited company, and stored by the said company for the purposes of Website usage analysis, data presentation to the Administrator, as well as other services related to monitor Website and Internet activities. Google Ireland Limited may transfer that data to third parties if required by the law, or if the said third parties process that data on behalf of Google Ireland Limited.
§6. Technical data protection
1. The Administrator uses all technical and organisational means to ensure the security of User’s personal data and to protect them from accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, or access. The information is stored and processed on highly secure servers, with appropriate security measures, meeting the requirements of Polish law.
2. Data encryption was implemented on the Website to ensure safe transmission of Personal Data. The encryption standard in use is SSL 3.0.
3. The Administrator undertakes to store backup copies containing User’s personal data.
4. The data provided is stored on top-quality equipment and servers in appropriately secured information storage centres to which only authorised persons have access.
5. The Administrator carries out activities related to the processing of personal data with respect to all legal and technical requirements imposed on him or her by the provisions on personal data protection.
1. The User may contact the Administrator at any time to obtain information on whether and how the Administrator uses his or her personal data.
2. The User may also ask the Administrator to delete his or her personal data in whole or in part, safe for the restrictions specified in §4 point 5.
3. The Administrator can be contacted by sending a message to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.